20101201

Bridal Photo Shooting

Last Sunday, me and my family went for RedSense located at Jalan Loke Yew for some bridal photo shooting. This shooting is upon the request of my soon-to-be-marry sister. In other words, there will be 1-2 family photos in my sister's wedding album. How lovely is she. Although we may only appear 1 page on her wedding album, my mom and all of us are taking it serious, okay. We permed our hair in the morning itself and quickly dolled up. We were told to be there at 3pm, we reached slightly earlier. However, my sis and her husband are still having some outdoor shooting at the moment we reached, so no choice, we keep waiting outside the studio. Sitting at the sofa for 1.5 hours is not fun at all, okay. So yea, we take photos to kill time. When there is our turn to take photos, the whole process only take us 10mins, FML seriously.  

Here are some favorite shots of mine.

I've receive good comments for this photo.*wink* Plan to put this as my blog banner, somehow now is not the right time for that. I'm having a killing subject this semester, I should work it out first before anything else.
   The lighting in studio was pretty good. Yes, you may ignore my fluffy arms.

My lengZai Didi, we used to bully each other and scold vulgar words at home.

 My dad loves to share his "cold jokes" to others. But, we can hardly get his point and laugh.
Would you take my hand like this when there is my turn to step into the church?

End this post with a photo of me and my mom.

A tiring yet enjoyable day. Simply l.o.v.e having fun with my dearest family.

No comments: