20101201

Pre-graduation Photo Shooting

I wonder why there is so many photo taking session when my skin is not in a good condition. =(
Every girl in my class has put on make up today. It's nice to see everyone doll up and some of them surprise me. They look so different from class. Due to some personal reason, I've got swollen eyes in the morning and can barely apply eyeliner on my eyes, not to say stick on fake eyelashes. Sob max. Never mind, I  shall take it easy. 

In my opinion, the photographer is a weirdo, he likes to capture some awkward pose of us. I mean what's the point you capture this?


and this?
I think I can barely understood. Professional, they said.

In the car before photo taking session.


The formal picture of all of us, once T15, Forever T15~♥

Semi-formal~ Spot me!! Spot me!!!

And our class theme- S.P.O.R,T.S
Change cloths, everyone!


This is my sports outfit. With awesome  KhoonYan

Our class 极品-Zyong (sold out) means not available anymore.

With the sexy and pwetty lady~ 

Gwen, Sha, Fion and Me

I've found this!! Can you see the photographer behind?

Everything goes on smoothly today.
The thing I regret the MOST is I forget to take a photo with my robe on.
Sigh. The clumsy me. 

 

No comments: