20101201

A truly blessed 21st..

We plan for a BBQ and here's the ingredients.
But it starts raining~
Yet, our spirit to BBQ won't die! muahaha
Princess Sha give me a bottle of pink Vodka as present. Woots!
I look mad fugly, I know. But, Who cares.














I ♥ colourful balloons, they made me =)



I've receive an expected surprise. Teehee.






















I told'em I don't like cake, I prefer ice cream.
End up, they buy me a yam flavour ice-cream cake.

With all the sweetie pie =)

And guys~


The family portrait!!! 
Thanks everyone of you, I'm truly blessed.

I feel so warmy when reply each b'day wishes on Facebook.

Besides thank you, I really don't know what to say.
Thanks for the birthday messages, you know who you are.
Thanks for the call, thanks for the pressie,
Thanks for those who celebrated with me just now.
Thanks for those who forgive me whenever I lose my control on emotions.

It's 5.30am now, finally I manage to finish 3 posts today.
A big round of applause to myself. 
I'm officially 21 now. Happy Birthday to me, once again,
I wish I can be more mature in the coming days and happy always.
That's all for now, BuhBye~ >>>




No comments: