20110121

I GET IT!!!
















Today is the day where all the motor and car owners in UTAR get nervous. Every new semester starts, we are going to try our luck on balloting parking stickers. The ballot results has released just now. Life has been fair to me, I didn't manage to get it for the previous two semester, that's why I able to GET it now, I guess. Or maybe, the newly born baby bunnies yesterday have bring some luck for me. Sometimes, I laugh at myself, I always run from reality and do not have the guts to accept the truth. I know today is the day, but I do not dare to open it up and check. Maybe I was frighten by all the rumors and bad news I got from my friend. Silly me, whatever it gives, I shall accept it with open heart and make through it. It's not the end of the world, by the way.

Well, for my friend who doesn't get the sticker, you're welcome to carpool with me. =) Thinks from the positive side, you save RM100 for it!! For those who get the sticker, lets enjoy our last sem uni life without walking under the HOT sun again!!!! ROAR!!!

No comments: