20110121

A Bloody Scene

Yesterday, I saw the rabbit a.k.a Ah Beng keep biting her fur. I thought she was fighting with the other two so I tend to ignore it. At night, BS noticed there is some tiny bit of blood around Ah Beng's 'vagina'. At first, we thought she might be having some period like we women do. Who knows, she runs out from the cage and hiding inside SJ's table within a second. Then, suddenly SJ told us that Ah Beng is about to deliver her babies!!!

OMG, I'm gonna witness this moment which I never had in my lifetime.

Warning:
The pictures below contain bloody scene which may cause you feeling unwell and uncomfortable. View at your own risk. 


















When we move out the table.....
























Eww... bloods everywhere~






















He is trying to save the baby bunnies from being eaten by Ah Beng.
After she delivers the baby, I saw she eating something, still unsure whether it's a creature or placenta.  Mad disgusting!!

















*All photos credit to EVoneTAn*

Cute little bunnies cant wait to celebrate the coming Bunny New Year with us!!!
Hi, baby bunnies, welcome to the world. Open your eyes and see the world around.
How amazing life is. 

No comments: