20110129

About Liese

Chinese New Year is around the corner, I should do something to get rid of my black dull roots. I came across this Liese products from some famous blogger and friends. So, I decided to bought it from Watson and tried it last week. In case you don't know what is Liese, Liese is actually a bubble hair dye product that give you a wide range of colors to choose from. I've been in dilemma when comes to the color part, I like Marshmallow Brown but then Mocha Orange also sounds not bad. Anyway, I've tried brown hair before, so why not give it a try on orange. I'm so worry for the outcome actually, either the colors becomes too bright or it just not suits me.






































Follow the instructions given, mix the solution 1 with solution 2,
then squeeze the bottle. Ta-dah, Bubbles came out! 


















Apply the foam on your hair and gently massage to get a evenly colored hair.

Unfortunately, I don't have the after-pic with my hair colored. I try to capture one with my phone, but the color ain't obvious enough. So, I'll just show you the pictures taken during the process. Lol.























Several days after that, Ms. Cow, BlueStar and Woody feel like trying Liese too!! Told ya everyone loves Liese!!! I have no idea why they prefer to dye at my room. Maybe my room looks like salon?

This time, Sweet Pink for the 2 gentleman and Milk Tea Brown for the pretty lady.







































Mr. BlueStar - demonstrate on how to get the foam from bottle..























Mr. Woody - the most stylish one.... =]























Ms. Cow -  with her super LONG hair....


Whatcha waiting now? Go and GRAB one in Watson or Guardian. I get it for RM37.90.
It's sooooooo easy and convenience, I kinda love my hair color now.

Lastly, Happy Chinese New Year to all of you~!!!!!

No comments: