20110102

Goodbye 2010!

31/12/2010
It's new year eve! Time flies, 2010 is going to end soon.
Staying home sounds so wrong. Thus,Ling call up all our long lost friend
and we decided to go Sepang Gold Coast.
A crazy trip with lots of laughters along the way to the beach,
we tease and update each other with the recent happenings in car.
Before depart, we went to Bukit Tinggi Aeon upon request of Shyan.
She's a shopaholic! I don't know why suddenly someone got an idea
 and ask all of us to wear COLORFUL singlet to the beach.

Since we never wore like this before and it's pretty interesting so
why not trying out.
Thus, we went for PDI and select COLORFUL girls' tank top!
YEA, pink is my favorite!















Hey girls, put your sunnies on and let's rock the beach!












































L-R: MeiChin, WenLi, Shyan, Me, Ling

I'm so lazy to put all the photo caption,
so let the photos do the talking, shall we?





























































































































Now, it's the time for me to voice out how appreciate I am to meet each one of you.
It doesn't matter anyone of you reading this or not, I just want you all know although we may not see or talk to each other that often, but deep inside my heart, u all are like my family. I care and I love having fun with all of you. Distance will never keep our friendship apart.
























WenLi, you're the first!! She is the one who suggested to go Gold Coast. Finally we're here.
We know each other since standard 3. Also, we go Kampar together. A very outgoing and sweet girl.
I love her smile so much with deep deep dimples!! I know you are busy with your so-called business now, sometimes I feel that you tend to forget me and abandon me, but I know you are not willing to do so, right? Everytime I feel upset and hope for a shoulder to lean on, you'll be there! Thanks for the caring, girl!























Aunty Shyan!!! This is how we tease her. She gt married few years back and now decided to divorce due to some personal reason. She always share her story with the other half to us and advice us not to get married in the early age. Wherever she is, there is laughter. Girl, learn from your mistake and think before taking any action, okay? Poser a.k.a sampat po, be tough, k! We are always there when you need us!!























MeiChin, the model student in our primary school. We have not been seeing each other for ages. Thus, there are less common stories we can share among us, but still we talk a lot on the day itself. Although we might not see each other so often, but keep in touch yea, my dear US Dollar!! And..... Eat more!! You are too skinny!!!























Ling- The Pro Photographer a.k.a lovely couzie!!!! All the photos taken credit to her and obviously she done a great job. We chat, we sleep, we eat, and we hang out together!! I might not able to survive until today without her. Lolx. Please don't keep all those unhappy thing in your heart,k? Share with me, I might not able to set things down, but I'm willing wipe away your tears and share your sorrow. Lastly, you're NOT allowed to watch the night scene ALONE in Centro, Klang again!! I warn you!























Hey, PHATTY, purlease control your weight, ok?muahahaha.
 I wana be more confident and cheerful in the coming year.
Happy New year, everyone!!!!

Dear 2011, please be kind to me, ok!

2 comments:

AhYi BlueSt@R said...

people went to 2011 d, u still 2009 ~
something wrong with u!! xD

J0eY said...

ahahahahha XD now oni I realise I made a silly mistake. already correct it =P