20100522

Awful holiday

I used to say I'm pathetic.
In fact, I am.
It is undeniable I have not-so-much friends.
But I'll never know that it is so hard to gather everyone in a trip.
You know how I looking forward this trip,
how I feel excited about that. 
At the end, things all mess up and I feel pretty upset.
A trip without direction and without participants?
Come on, it's midnight now. 
A person who is going to a trip tomorrow,
still not sure about how many people going, 
the place to meet up and the exact time depart,
sounds hilarious right?
Friends will never treat you as how your family does.
It's ironically true. 
Yea, I have a car, so?
That means I need to take up all the responsibilities?
When u need me, a message or a call then I need toreserve
the seat for you,
who do you think you are?
I will hardly say no to anyone in case you know me well.
Have you ever send any seasonal greetings for me? 
Have you ever concern me when I'm emo or sick?
You drive me crazy.
So go or not? I really have no idea.
I'm not blaming anyone, it just my little thought.
Happy holiday? Bullshit.



 

2 comments:

Wailoon said...

yo.. cool down my dear classmate...
hehe... u still have us, T15...
although might kinda hard to keep all of us to a trip but yet tat is not impossible.. haha.. v get to plan our grad trip and sure there are participants for sure... No worries...

J0eY said...

thankiew, dai lou~