20090622

Lame

Nothing happened recently.. Currently, busy with those stupid assignment n presentation. Im lazy to upload photo d.. Yesterday was celebrating father's day at port Village seafood restaurant, planned to treat dad actually, who knows, it costs more expensive than my expectation, wow... RM180++ juz for breakfast... what a waste =.=". Also, attended siow fong sister's wedding buffet on friday. The dinner was not so crowded. I drive to chiew wei house and parked my car at yy house. Then, he fetch both of us go siow fong house. Wondering why I'm so stupid, forget how 2 go chiew wei house again, somemore need yy come and guide me to her house. Along the way go her house, me n wei scream all d time as yy drive abit ...*no comment* After the dinner, v fetch hui min go home and than go back ourself. Thanks yy n wei for concerning my safety ya, touching @@..

Now i become the group leader for AFA which would be held on week6, 2 more weeks to go. Somemore, our group add 2 more repeat course strangers inside. Hopefully everything will be go on smoothly and conduct a great presentation. Everything's gonna be alright~

No comments: