20090624

goodbye, estima~

Finally, my mom has decided to sell dad's car, estima.. It has been used for nearly 7 years. I feel quite lost actually. For me, it not just a vehicle, it's a part of our family member. It drove us to all vacation, and full of our memory. I really feel sad. However, it's already become reality, cant change anymore.

Quite a lot of things happen to my relative recently. One of my uncle was borrowed money from Along again, and his wife wanted to divorce with him.. Haiz, this is not the first time i heard this, just wonder why all these adult keep repeating the same error again and again. My parents, ling's parent n khim parent were worried about this matter and keep thinking the best solution to settle my uncle's debt. Uncle, please think of your family, some more your wife was sick, don't you ever put yourself in her shoes and think about her feeling. I think it's time for me to go on bed, if not, cant wake up again tomorrow...

random: finally kampar start raining today!! yea, gonna have a nice sleep tonight~

No comments: