20100329

Hey You

All the midterms and assignments have come to an end.
Should be happy, I supposed.
Yet, I feel the emptiness in my heart.
Sometimes, I looking for a comfy shoulder to lean on.
Sometimes, I wish someone can wipe away my tears.
Sometimes, I feel like watching a horror movie by hiding at your back.
Sometimes, I hope to put on a pretty gown and went to a date.
Sometimes, I hope there is someone waiting for my call every night.
and,
Sometimes, I don't know who to talk with.
Still, the one never exist.
Life ain't easy.
To find the partner for life even tougher.
I don't expect much, whatever belongs to you it will come to you in the end.
I know I'm not a hot chick nor a sweetie pie.
The very emotional part made the situation even worst.
But, it's just me. I'm acting in my way.
I don't fucking need everyone to agree with.
I'm pathetic enough.
I know.
Stop judging me.