20100306

Late post - New Year

I wanted to post this since long time ago,
but due to the very emotional internet connection and the very limited time,
it keep delayed, delayed and delayed.
It's gonna be a long long post =)

Pre-CNY
Biscuits and some cookies are necessity.
We have made pineapple tart n yummy cornflakes chocolate cookies this year.
Here's the photo and I'm not going to list out the whatever recipe or procedures or else I might sitting here typing this post until the next morning.
The main purpose I post these pics is to make you salivating. Hehe.




































Day 1
I love this day the most! All the relatives are gathered around.
Have some normal new year routine, chit-chat , gamble and take photoss~
The only difference compare with last year is we have change our initial venue at my house to my dearest, ling house.
Honestly, this is the first time all of us stay together until late night even having steamboat at 2pm.
Some shots of the day and I ♥ it~

































Day 2
Me and my siblings went to play watch people play kites at Selayang.
So weird huh? New year got people go play kite? Anyway, its better than sitting at home waiting for others to visit you right.
Oh ya, we also have a movie session right after this, 72 Tenants of Prosperity is the show.
Here we goes~





























Day 3
Something unpredictable happened and it made me feel pretty upset.
So, skipped this day.

Day 4
I went Dong Zen Temple at Jenjarom with my mother side relative.
It's  full of people as usual.
The light decorations there are undeniable more than last year,
yet I didn't see any special or creative decorations that can grab my attention.
Big sigh...



























































OS: Tired of typing and uploading already, grab some drinks and take a break.
Start wondering should I separate this post into 2 part. Zzz. Enough crapping, I shall continue.

Day 5 & 6 
Having some normal visit to friends and relative house. Nothing special, so skip. XD

Day 7
I went I-City located at Shah Alam with the dearest one, ling, her sis and kah kit.
Wanted to go there since long time ago, when I was delighted by the dazzling light of the showcase every time pass by the Federal highway.
So bad ling forget to bring her baby DSLR along, thus we miss some pretty nice shot.





































































































Day 8 & 9
Packed my things and prepared to go back kampar.
Stay up late to prepare for Bai Ti Kong *I don't know how to explain in English. lol *
I have no idea what's happening on the same day last year because I went cuckoo after having 2 glass of wine. 



=Here comes the end of my celebration=
Phew~ Like finally I manage to complete my post and I break my own record.
Not to say a very great celebration this year, but still happy to see all friends and relatives gathered around.
A new beginning, a reason for living. =)

5 comments:

ღღLinGLinGღღ said...

hehe...i like it so much~~~next year cum again^^

F!on said...

wow!!!u did so many stuff in one short week..like it..^^

J0eY said...

ling, lets go babe~
fiowind, not many la, just went a few place only.

Anonymous said...

y still belum upload ahdi's hand case =.=...
and... the chocolate cookie not cornflakes leh.. is made by using the remaining dough of pineapple cookies ingredient.. LOL

-chi-

J0eY said...

chi, busy ma recently.
will b update soon la.
yameh, bt l00ks like cornflake wor..
haha..