20100315

Chilling @ Genting

Last Saturday, out of sudden, my parents asked me to go Genting with them, which a.k.a my second home.
No kidding, they went there very often, until I already fed up with that place.
But since nothing to do at home, I started to call all my besties out, as u know went there with a bunch of friends do make it a huge different.
We reached there around 8pm++ and yeah it's DINNER time!!
Vietnam Restaurant is our preference this time.
Camwhore before out to dinner.













Here we are~

















Our food. WEi, ah fong, i prefer ur food, exchange with me pls..














Candid shot of them.






























The main reason i post this photo is because I looks a lil slimmer here. LMAO.


















My drinks. And here comes the disaster.













Somebody force me to pose many weird weird pose,
like this.

















This.
(They say this photo doesn't looks like me,
So, this is not me, this is my nanny. XD)

















And this.

So she is the one who killing ur eyes, not me. lol


































Chilling at STARBUCKS until 3am.

















Aww, thanks princess cow♥ for the warmy jacket.
FYI, the careless me has left my jacket on my dad's car.

















Trying hard to "push" the token machine.

















The next day was a good sunny day.































So we decided to have some jump shot.














The 2 little girls are trying to do the jump shot like us.













After that, we went for window shopping.
Now only I realize B.U.M city's backdrop is very useful.

















Okay la. I know I looks like those aunty carrying handbag going to market.


















Trying to imitate the man behind. But end up with my fierce face.
Told ya I'm not a good poser. Sigh.
I ♥ this day, because we've lots and lots of FUN~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Din jio>< haha...jkjk XD

J0eY said...

lets go, babe~
nw i jio u d. lol

sfong said...

wahaha!~~ who forced u to pose those pattern?~~ i thought u wan to pose that... even though without play an game, but that is a simple, nice and memorable trip!~~ thanks ya my baby... cuz of u, only v hav chance go there hav fun n captured~~ muacksss

J0eY said...

u r the one la,lee siow fong~
anyway, i guess it's a nice try for me also la.
Hope for a next trip with u~ miss ya ♥