20090829

Rojak

I have so many things to blog about.
Yet I don't know where to start from.

First event was last Saturday, 22/8/2009.
I joined with my friend to perform a show for children at a church located in Kampar.
The show is about how God create the world..
I acted as cloud n bee...(I know it sounds weird. XP)
Here are some photossss taken~














The guy in white gown acted as God..














Me waving the "bee" cardboard..
The girl who bow down acted as chicken and tried to give eggs to the children.
Unfortunately the egg was broken at the next moment by the naughty kid.
That's the end of my "meaningful" last weekend.

Second event was my class AC15 BBQ~~
Yea~ I'm lovin it~




























It's good for our class to have BBQ every sem, right?
And the truth revealed game after the BBQ was just nice.
I would like to apologize to anyone who hurt by my words in the game.
I'm sorry, k.. Please forget about it~

The third event was Mr Wong Loke Wan came Kampar for vacation.
I'm not very close with him but he have left some happy memories for me.
He is the one who teach me play Left4dead and make me addicted to it.
Seriously, it was first time I went to cc with 3 guys until 3am++.
Overall, the game was exciting and teamwork required.
I do have fun although I have been bullied by them all the times in game.
Come again nextime ya, mr. Loke. I will miss u, I guess...
*open door* *close door*

1 comment:

Small3gg said...

lol...we forgive u...wahaha...kidding lah...