20090709

Pengajian Malaysia

Honestly, I hate this subject. I don't know wth is we need to take this subject. It's all about the stupid sejarah thgs!!!! And guess what, today is my group's turn to present~

It just a mini presentation, 5 minutes each group.




























And this is what we normally do in the class, crazy classmates~















~Me n Wei ~














At the beginning of class, it was crowded... Slowly, it becomes like this....














All run away ><

After the class, woohoo.. we all going to eat SEAFOOD!!!
I'm lovin' it!!!
Approximately 30 minutes journey from kampar,
we reach the "Hou Yi Lou"好义楼 restaurant, sounds weird,
does it means we will getting older after our meal??







Tit Pan Tau Fu













Kong Poh Sotong













Mak Pin Lai Liu Ha (Prawn)













The King of Crab







Tempting???







Yum Yum..















Our group photo






This meal costs us RM94, it's quite cheap according to my friend.
So, wats next? Sitiawan , Teluk Intan or Pulau Pangkor?? On?
Muahaha, i now officially announce that my diet plan failed already,lol..

No comments: