20090716

Forum

Found out this forum today. Somebody posted a discussion on yesterday accident.
http://cforum3.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=1671383&extra=page%3D1&page=1
check it out~~

There was a bitch, 雷丘儿 posting her comment about the accident on the first page.
She was rude and bad attitude. She said something serious, I think the motorcyclist cannot afford to compensate the car owner. WTH. Damn u, how can u say like that!You thought her car is made from 24k gold? Her car not ferrari, BMW or mercedes, just a normal Proton Saga, ok.

A lot of response has been made after the bitch's posting, some from our classmate and some from anonymous. I'm sure Boon Seng will be touch looking so many people support him. Maybe he is wiping tears right now while viewing the page. lolx. Again, I'm not here to judge who is right or wrong. It just that I feel there is no point for us to argue through the forum. The most important now is everyone was safe, nothing important than healthy, right?

Halo, bitch out there! Please put yourself in the victim's shoes. And please keep your mouth SHUT unless you are the car owner. You are NOT allowed to say anything without evidence and witnessed the accident.

p.s. Omg! somebody upload the accident photo in the forum and I was in the photo too!!
Wondering when the photo was taken. hmmm???

5 comments:

yinyin said...

lol. dun la say bitch all.

you ar...got blog also din tell me. summore got link me geh but i don't know.

ps:your english getting better wei. congrats!! =)

Anonymous said...

i read that posts. really many people scolded that person..

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, yin~
=D

yinyin said...

hahahhaa. tan...dis is not my blog. why u wish me here wan.

J0eY said...

thx ya, yin~
yalo, mr egg,y u wish her here? sound so weird.. lol