20090719

Dean List








*click on it to enlarge*



Woohoo!!! Finally i managed to make it!!!
God did saw my effort!!!
I'm not here trying to show off,k..
Just want to share my joy with all of you~
I know maybe it just nothing for you, who knows you are getting a better result than me.
But, I'm so satisfied with what i achieved.
Although it just a lil tiny dean list...

Looking forward to squeeze myself in president list this semester.
I know it's HARD! But I'll try my very best to achieve it!!
Plsssss, just ONCE in my life...
work hard, work hard~~

4 comments:

Small3gg said...

lol...u got into dean list ah!!!
wow...very happy leh...walao...cant imagine...lol...dunno wat to say tim...anyway,congra,u hv made it...hope u can go to president list olso lah...add oil add oil...mentally support...hehe

J0eY said...

thx.. small egg.. hugx ^^

ღღLinGLinGღღ said...

哇佬。。。厉害哦。。。
恭喜恭喜。。
请吃呀。。。哈哈。。。

Anonymous said...

gong hei...gong hei...
=D