20090729

Bad mood

eh hem... finally i can relax at this moment.
Have done 5 bloody exam and 2 assignment since last week until now.
Today I was act like a dead corpse to attend the auditing exam.
I was stunned when I get the paper.
My mind was blanked and I cant even start the first sentence.
Yup, I know I lack of sleep. I'm tired. I'm stress and I'm frustrated.
I want to retrieve back my words that I wish to squeeze in president list.
It's totally IMPOSSIBLE right now.
My results was really bad. It's out of my expectation.
I feel guilty. wth I burning midnight oil. wth I not concentrate more on my studies..
Just put the blame on myself. I know I can make it better.
Perhaps aiming just pass can let me feel better. .
High expectation leads to high disappointment.
Come on!!!!! cannot score ma cannot score lo, got so big difference meh?
Do well in your final la.. Life goes on... Smile ^^



I know I'm just disguising myself to be strong.. ><

No comments: