20101026

A dirty thought

I don't like typing English, seriously.
Not good in English plus I don't think I can express my feeling well with ABC compared with my mother-tongue language. I'm pessimistic thinker. I never smoke, but I'm lighting up a cigarette in the middle of night and cough for several times. I've changed. All the people and things around me are. I don't care for your whatever judgement on me. Who ever you are viewing my blog feel like want to give a damn on me, please go ahead. I don't fucking care about it. I'm 21 this year and don't fucking need your permission for everything I do.

This semester has been started last week, its week 2 now without my realization, but for me it's been like ages. I sense something wrong on me, I'm lost of control both inside and outside. Can you feel my helpless, my sorrow deep inside? Can you don't step on me when I'm weak?Can you feel my upside down heartbeats? Can you? Can you?

I want to go back to those old days with my soul mates and laughters around.. I want to escape from my dirty thought and reality. But how? Learning independent is a must, I reckon. How about disguising myself from crowd by putting a fake smile on my stupid face all the while?
Sometimes, I wish someone could take care of me,
I'm a girl too, the weak and fragile ones.

Every time my head says, "who cares?" 
My heart will whisper, "You do, stupid.." 

This is just some crap of mine when I'm not in the right mood.
Any consolation or concern is not needed. So, comments off.
Good night, world.