20091201

Surprise!!!

Today I have an unforgettable birthday through out the 20 years in my life.
Let me details what's happening in this morning...
Due to my laziness and tiring of doing IT revision yesterday, I plan to skip today's IT class which starts at 8.30am.
But then I was like so full of energy once I open my eyes, so I open my FB and started to reply some wishes from friends yesterday.
Hell, someone called me!!! I pick up the phone as usual as I thought it is probably someone wanted to wish me..

So, I say Hello, ni shi shei?? (who are u?)
And the person answered in a very Indian way, then I thought he probably call a wrong person as I have not much Indian friends.
As I wanted to tell him that he called a wrong number and end the conversation, he tell me he is Sugumaran in the next second.
Sugumaran?? The name sounds so familiar to me! Oh My gosh!!!
He is my IT tutor la!!!!

I get nervous as I never get a call from teacher so far!!
He asked me today 8.30am got class right?
Why you didn't attend?

I was like errr.... yameh? (act innocent la wei XP)
Then he asked me to attend the class later because my midterm marks have some problem.
Then I said Ok. The next moment I feel so weird, isn't it we having our IT retest on Wed, so wth he cares about my previous IT marks which has been canceled due to the question leakage.
But then the naive me still sms YY and ask him to fetch me go uni.
Of course after scolded some bad word like F la... muahaha...

So, I reached the comp lab and the nightmare started.
At first, I feel curious why the light was turn off and 2 of my besties are missing.
As I walked in the room, the 2 devils known as Khoon Yan and Chiew Wei jumped out from the corner of the lab by holding a birthday cake.
Holyshit!! Seriously you 2 scared me la!!!!
I was like what's going on??
Then they sing me a song-make a wish-cut cake and some photo taking session.













Make-a-wish














Mr. Sugu~















It's chocolate cake..













looks yummy?















Group Photo.. ♥














They asked me to wear the bday hat on the way to get my car.. ==














After that, we head back to my house and I saw something hanging on my door.
It's another surprisessssss!!


















It's from my lovely housemate, Tan Yu Hwan!!!
It's pretty DIY birthday card ok, you definitely can't find another which is similar to this!

Ya.. That's me! easily satisfied my little things.
Although I don't have LV bag, no scrumptious dinner,
no pretty decoration, no handsome guy with Porshe,
I have all of you and a cake which warms my heart so so much.
A simple card, simple cake and simply a song or a wish will be more than enough for me already!
Thanks for the surprise, heart you all !!!! ❤
Credit to my dearest AC15 classmates and Mr Sugu!!!!
p.s. No exception for this year birthday, because
I got a cake!!!!


2 comments:

ღღLinGLinGღღ said...

this is i arrange to u de....welcome ya...hahahahahaahaha..kidding..
hmm...enjoy ur bufday ya^^...u hapi i hapi^^

J0eY said...

Thank u =)
I wonder how nice if you're here to celebrate with me and share the joy together.