20091202

A Creamy Night!


















Yesterday few minutes before 1st Dec 2009 end,
I receive another surprise from the crazy gang.
They are my all-time besties who are
c.wei, c.keong, k.yan, y.hwan, h.tian, y.yee and b.seng.
Hey guys, you all are inside my BFF list too!!!! Happy or not?? haha XD
I never thought they prepare another cake for me seriously,
and I wonder why they are so good in acting,
I think they can become the winner of best actor/actress award already..
So, they bring me another oreo flavor cake and sing bday song to me once again.
Despite the tradition of taking the candle out by mouth,
someone suggested something special,
which is another way to blow candle using my NOSTRIL!!!
OMG, I feels so reluctant to do so actually,
But since it's my birthday so just let it be.
See how they so enjoyed making fun of me..

The demonstration on how to blow candle using nostril by TYY~


I'm so *proud* with my nostril now.. @@

Anyone who knows me well should know that I'm getting crazy with the cake cream!!
I prefer to play with the cream rather than eat them.
I was playing like nobody business and apply the cream all over their face.
It was the climax for the day definitely and so so funny until
I keep laughing even alone in the room...
NO doubt,
I have a superb birthday celebration this year!!!!!!!
ThAnks all of u... ❤



No comments: