20091201

Happy BirD-day...















Hey people, it's MY DAY today!!!!!
My turn to get older this time.
Well, no celebration, no surprise, no present, no balloon,
and this is the first birthday I have without cakes.
If mommy is here, definitely she will bake me or
buy me a cake no matter how.
Now, what I have is only the IT notes which going to
kill me this coming Wednesday!
Instead of the burfday cake, I have this~~~















A cup of yam ice-cream.
Thanks Khoon Yan, it melts my heart seriously~!!!

And someone drew me these~~




















No doubt she is my all-time supporters and the top person
in my Best Friend Forever List!!!! Ms Eng Chai Ling!!
Some friends have send messages and wished me through phone and Facebook,
while there are 2 fellows who choose to call me and say happy birthday to me.
The first one is Yi Jing who wanted to go for yum cha session with me so desperately.
Then, the next one is my sister, I requested her to sing me a song,
and she sings me "twinkle twinkle little star" , funny, not?

So yeah, nothing special about my birthday,
anyway, I'm truly appreciated every single wishes from all of u,
thanks so much =)
Shall continue with my bloody IT revision now~
Good Night and Hapiee BiRthDay to myself once again!!!

2 comments:

ღღLinGLinGღღ said...

lolx...cos u at kampar...so far v me...i cant gv u a surprise....i can belive in ur 21years old....i will gv u a surprise!!!haha....let u cry until hug me...wohohohoho....siao....k la...wish ur good dream become true^^

J0eY said...

Wah.. You thought I so easily cry meh? Haha, xiao po. Love u ❤